Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself publicly, and send it to ten of your favourite followers! (This is not negotiable). >:[ You better do this, even if it's half-assed!
WARNING: I DID NOT, WILL NOT (TODAY- TMR I PROBABLY WILL) EDIT THIS. I DIDN’T REREAD THIS, OR NUTTIN.
1. Have you ever seen those questionnaire things where they ask, “if you could have any super power, what would it be”? I have seen them plenty of times and let me tell you what- I think I already have one! I am really astonished with my ability to over-think things. I must consider this ability to be a superpower because it is truly a super pain in the ass.
So, my first “like” is the fact that I, and not any of ya’ll, got a super power. Hashtag, I’m different.
2. There is something really magnetic and approachable about me even though I have a complete bitch-face! My magnet is a little wonky in the sense that I tend to attract pedophiles that thing I am much younger than I am but hey, beggars can’t be choosers! (Though, I’m not begging nor asking…)
3. I can draw! If you force me to sit down, stare at different things under different lighting, and make those shapes on paper for a grade I can do it! It may take a couple hours but I promise, it is possible. I will admit that while my art teacher said that I have a real talent for capturing and all that jazz, she did say I have an “fear of completing things” which she also wrote on my recommendation letter (which I framed and hung somewhere deep within my heart as a reminder to myself that I am such an open book)
I will also say that after she told me that she also said I should really try and finish this charcoal thing even though I had reached a point that I decided was “good enough”. I took her advice and attempted to finish it and she said “well, everything goes through an ugly phase” and I quit because my shit was fine before I tried to finish it.
I can work with a pencil but that kneading eraser is a fucking bitch.
Fun Fact: She took my eraser away when we did pencil art! She said I would never finish if I had an eraser. And, that is really fucking true. Don’t give me a pencil if you want shit done. I see problems, EVERYWHERE.
Which brings me to #4!
4. I am very similar to Superman in the sense that I spend a good amount of time thinking about whether or not it is right that I do this. The difference arise because he is thinking about helping a species he is not apart of when they spend a lot of time telling him to fuck off and I am just thinking about every step I take. But, the good thing about that is that my hypercritical nature means I write BOMBASS RESEARCH PAPERS.
BOMB. ASS. RESEARCH. PAPERS.
5. Due to my hypercritical nature, I have taken it upon myself to actively NOT think. As if, I spend a lot of time shutting things off, down, etc. Many of the things I do are to someone help me shut down the thinking process. Or,slow it down. I think about things so often, so quickly, so rapidly that I am honestly not paying attention even when I am paying attention so sometimes I say the most random shit because my thoughts just woke back up and… So, I am very hard to anger or get any reaction out of! So, your shitty personality (which many people have) won’t really bother me!
I guess you could say I am bulletproof.
Fun Tidbit: I AM SO WEIRD. I MAY ACTUALLY BE AN ALIEN.
Why am I not following you? I'm gonna follow you. Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself publicly, and send it to ten of your favourite followers! (This is not negotiable)
hey wow thanks! um ok…i’m always really bad at doing this sort of thing but i’ll try my best
i’m pretty good at baking
people like my writing
i’m moderately ok at playing tennis
i can whistle
i don’t completely suck at drawing
probably should’ve worded those a bit more positively lol
YOU. Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself publicly, and send it to ten of your favourite followers! (This is not negotiable)
Oh god, these are like those ‘why should you have this job’ sections on employment forms…..here goes…
1. Well I think my hair’s pretty cool, since I started dying it it’s been a lot of fun….
2. I like my eyes, when people comment it’s seems to be either on my hair or my eyes. And they’re green, my favourite colour which is a plus really.
3. My eyebrows and eyelashes I guess. They’re one of the few things I’ve been actually kinda lucky with, my lashes are really long (even if they do grow down slightly) and I’ve never had to do anything to my eyebrows, like plucking wise, soooo yeah….
4. *whispers* I like to think I’m some what funny *runs away*
5. Errrrm…I’m a nice person…..from working with other people I like to think I’m at least a little bit nicer to people than most others are. I try to be anyway :)